1. Start an Etsy shop. I'm about 80% there. I wanted to have at least 8 infinity scarves completed to start with and Barbie has a ton of adorable cell phone protectors to sell. I still need to finish two more scarves (in the middle of completing #7) and I have to snap some modeled photos of them. I also need to work with Just to create a cute banner for the shop and buy some business cards.
2. Read at least 5 books. I'm in the middle of #3 so I don't know if this goal will be met Have I mentioned that I love using livingsocial's visual bookshelf? I use Google Docs to recored my favorite book quotes but my adoration for anything Google could go on for pages.
3. Paint craft room, repaint kitchen, complete bathrooms. These are all things (especially the bathroom decor) that should have been done ages ago. I've yet to even start any of these!
That's it. Just three (somewhat) simple goals. I hope to check them off before going back to work in 3 1/2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment