I've been on an out of control craft shopping binge. I think I am done for a while, especially since my craft shelf can't take much more. Here are the goodies that I found at Crop Girls and Scrapbook Ect. I love this picture of my craft table because it has so many beautiful things to look at. (You can click on the photo to get a closer look.) In the top left corner you can see the Christmas accordion book I am in the (long) process of completing. Below that is a yard of the adorable Heather Bailey fabric I have been watching on ebay for quite sometime. (I actually ended up buying it at Scrapbook Ect.) In the center are various papers, stickers, chipboard pieces, and rub-ons. In the top right (you can hardly see it) is an envelope book that Jeane taught me how to make (AND BIND!!) Still unfinished. And in the bottom right you can catch a glimps of the fabric circles I am almost done with. I will have another post to show those adorable little guys when they are all hung.
And above is the star book we made at our art party today! It's too exciting that I (kinda) completed a project! I might be adding photos to this book, which was made for little Riley Roo.
I'm so motivated to use my beautiful paper stash once and for all!
3 comments:
Yay! Love the art table! Did you get the chipboard pieces at Scrapbooks etc. or Crop girls?
Crop Girls. They had some way cute stuff.
Love it! I will forever love Popo's margaritas for our craft party beginning! ;-)
Post a Comment