
Yesterday my Tia Barb and I went to a new craft supply store that she discovered by her house called Crop Girls. What a cute place with lots of fun stuff to buy! I bought a few chipboard pieces which I am excited about. I've never used it before but saw a lot of cute projects displayed around the shop that used it in various ways. I also bought some file folders that were just too pretty not to take. We decided to go back and take a book making class at the end of July.

Afterward, we went to Jo-Ann store because they were having a sale on paper. I also picked up my first bottle of Mod Podge and ribbon.
Fun times!
P.S. I really like the idea of taking photos of my loot (and new clothes) because I tend to forget that I ever bought them. This blog is an excellent reminder of what I already have.
No comments:
Post a Comment