This has been such a great week! I met up with my friends from grade school/high school on Thursday for dinner and drinks at Geisha A Go Go in Old Town Scottsdale. It was a long overdue visit with these two girls and we've decided that we need to make more time for each other. When life gets stressful, it can take away any enjoyment that was once there and catching up with old friends can make a big difference on how you should view life. I wish I had a picture to share, but I didn't use my camera because Bianca and Amanda took shots with theirs. I will definitely come back and edit this post to include one.
Yesterday I picked up my god children and met up with family for Starry Safari at the Phoenix Zoo. I recommend going as we had a really fun time. The kids got to play in the various water activities and in between getting wet we would walk along the trails to visit the animals and listen to the "Creature Features" (all for only $5 a person!).





Gabriel and Jillian asked if we could go again and I'm thinking that we just might have to make it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment