Saturday, May 23, 2009

new to the craft shelf!

Stickers:


I have never bought stickers before last night. Every time we go to the craft stores, my Tia Barb always points out cute sets and I always say, "Nah, I'm not into stickers." Then they go on sale for 50% off at Hobby Lobby and suddenly they are the coolest thing.

And this darling fabric:


I've finally sewed all the rows together on Isabella's quilt. I still have to do the quilting with the backing and border. Gah! This needs to be done in two weeks for the baby shower!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

that is cute material! did you buy that online? Grammy Mary bought lil ernie when he was little those dolls they are firemen. I will never get rid of them they are so vintage and cute! Can't wait to see you finished book with those dolls! Hopefully in the near future! haha.

jessica en fuego said...

Yes, I bought it online. I love it! I just bought some more but with a black background. I'll post pics of that when it come in.