Click on the pics for larger images.
I really did need some more summer and spring clothes. Honestly.
These two cover-ups are so light and airy. And I love the detail on the sweater (on clearance!) and thought it was a nice addition to my "grandma cardigan" collection.
These sleeveless tops were a must. These did not photograph well. The first top is actually coral but looks orange in this photo. The grey one was half-off!
Last, my pretty, pretty dresses. My goal is to buy more dresses. I used to buy them all the time but stopped sometime after I began teaching. Not sure why that is, but I've decided that I need to start adding more to my collection. The floral one is my Easter dress, the middle one fits like a dream, and the last one is floor length (perfect for my upcoming Maui trip.)
It's nice to feed my obsessions. :)
1 comment:
Unequivocally, excellent message
Post a Comment