I was very much looking forward to this relaxing three day weekend and I have not been disappointed! Although, I am sitting here with allergies while Husband is hanging out with some of our friends, celebrating a birthday. But this time allows me to finally update. We had an amazing summer that consisted of two of our dream vacations and I began my 8th year of teaching at a new school and I couldn't be happier with my decision to leave my old school (although I do miss seeing some of my best gals everyday on campus.) Life is pretty perfect. I am shamed by the amount of unpublished blog drafts I have sitting waiting for me, but for now this little update is enough. Here are some images around my casita this weekend. (I was happily inspired to work in an old art journal I started last year and have yet to finish. No one is surprised, I'm sure.)






No comments:
Post a Comment