Friday, February 24, 2012
float.
Oh, Blog. I wish I could be more committed to writing to you, but I've become less interested in what I have to say about life these days. There are many, many things/events to celebrate, some events/actions to be irritated about, a few actions/people to be disappointed with, but life goes on. There have been more than a handful of days where I am not sure about things. Which I normally hate. But of which I am learning I only have so much control over. Hope is always there, and I am thankful for that. I am looking forward to having certain poisonous people out of sight, out of mind and being able to learn a lesson from allowing those types into my life. I am looking forward to the day when my To-Do list at work isn't the first thing that I obsess about when I wake up. I'm looking forward to my sisters finding and making a home for their families. I am looking forward to continuing celebrating my little sister's happiness and welcoming her son into our family. I am mostly looking forward to the day when these amazing things aren't overshadowed by my ability to let other nonsense weigh me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment