Wednesday, June 23, 2010

never blog when mad.

Instead of accompanying husband to a bbq and show, I spent this past Saturday night at home sewing a fabric and paper journal.  The girls came over on Friday and Jeane taught us how to get it started.  I've finished all of the pages and am now working on the front cover.  Then, I have to bind the damn thing which sounds like a pain!  Oh, well.  I know all the annoyances will pay off in the end.  I'm already in love with it and want to start another one.

Can I just take a moment to say how much I can't stand Blogger?? I just wrote a detailed update on the status of my Etsy shop and I posted photos of the infinity scarves I have completed AND photos of the colors of scarves that I plan on making in the future and now all of that has disappeared.  Eff you, Blogger.  (Yes I am giving the computer screen the finger right now.)  GRRR! And I was already pissy to begin with...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

did you ever figure it out? We should've gone on that when you were at my house?Next time!