Thursday, April 8, 2010

my therapist.


Last Friday Annette, Jolene, and I went shopping to celebrate Jolene's birthday.  Sad to say we didn't find much due to the always weird switch-a-roo that clothing stores have to pull between cold and warm weather seasons.  Also, I still refuse to buy double-digit pants/shorts.  I will sport that muffin top as long as I have to and I hope the embarrassment will eventually catch up to me and provide motivation to get my big ass up and exercise.  Anyway.  Here is my shopping loot.  I cannot tell you how excited I was to find that I heart MJ shirt.  Hopefully next time we shop there won't be slim pickings.
P.S. We also went to visit the Sidecar Sofa that I am in lust with at Crate & Barrel and it's even better in person.  Anyone want to loan me $2700 so that I may purchase it?? I am not the kind of person to put furniture on credit, so I best start saving my pennies.

1 comment:

ayesha said...

I am with you on the double digit pants- it is when I would stop drinking alcohol or something drastic like that.