I have been meaning to send out the cards I received from the swap to some of my fam but that requires motivation. Aside from classroom activities, I am just not into this holiday. There are many cute Valentine projects on the web that have caught my eye, but after I'm done making them what will become of them? More junk to store? I know I am being a total Negative Nancy, but I don't get this "day of love." Maybe it's because I get it everyday from my oso. I'm spoiled!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
valentine card swap.
I have been meaning to send out the cards I received from the swap to some of my fam but that requires motivation. Aside from classroom activities, I am just not into this holiday. There are many cute Valentine projects on the web that have caught my eye, but after I'm done making them what will become of them? More junk to store? I know I am being a total Negative Nancy, but I don't get this "day of love." Maybe it's because I get it everyday from my oso. I'm spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment