Other than the card swap we had no real plans this holiday weekend, which is just how I like it to be sometimes. I have spent some time visiting with family, watching movies, and cleaning up a storm. I always try to squeeze in so many things on a three-day weekend, but today I'm just going to enjoy the rain and see what pops up, and of course try to spend some quality time in the craft room.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Friendship Card
Other than the card swap we had no real plans this holiday weekend, which is just how I like it to be sometimes. I have spent some time visiting with family, watching movies, and cleaning up a storm. I always try to squeeze in so many things on a three-day weekend, but today I'm just going to enjoy the rain and see what pops up, and of course try to spend some quality time in the craft room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those cards were the cutest! I can't believe you painted all those buttons! YOu are one Crafty Chica!Can't wait to see the next one you do.
Hey I loved the cards that you made!!! My mom Stephanie, Barb's friend, showed me the cards when she got back from the card swap. There so cute!!!
What great cards, I have never heard of a card swap...is it in person??
And, I hope you're having fun on your slow down :)
I love these cards and the card swap idea I used to participate in print swaps , kinda the same?
thanks, ladies! the card swap is in person. a group of us meet once a month (with a theme or layout in mind) and swap cards. If you come with 10 cards, you get to leave with 10 different cards. it's the best!
Post a Comment