Sunday, January 4, 2009

i love rainy days.

I've decided that I will use this blog to track the projects that I have set up but have yet to finish. On my myspace blog I just complain about work, politics, and idiots I must coexist with..but I have bigger, less hostile, plans for this blog.

My main project is to finish some home decor stuff that I have been putting off for a year. We moved into our little loveshack over two years ago, and it is still not living up to my expectations. In fact, most of the rooms I have painted I now want to re-paint. I get this never satisfied attitude from my mom who constantly redecorated our home growing up. We had to help her move around furniture at least once a month and that's where my obsession with eventhing being in the right place started.

I love home decor/design but have put off many things because of the ridiculous stress that I've been under because of work. Because stress was starting to effect me physically, my darling husband and family refuse to let me be overwhelmed liked that again and hardly ever let me talk about or bring home much work. This has made my life better and now I am finding the time to get back to being creative.

This is pretty much just a little intro. I plan on posting pictures of ideas and accomplisments soon!

2 comments:

Jeane Frizzell said...

Yay, another fun little arty blog to keep an eye on. :)

Pattie said...

I KNOW RIGHT!